We have all Crucible Patch Notes for you – never miss any important change in Amazon’s new hero shooter.
Even if Crucible has some problems and missing features, the Amazon Game Studios / Relentless does a really great job patching so far, with even releasing multiple patches for Crucible a day. Check out the changelog of each Crucible patch below!
Crucible Patch Notes, May 22nd, 2020 #3
Changes in Crucible Patch May 22nd #3:
- Updated the visual effects for the game mode selection button to better indicate its functionality.
- Updated Alpha Hunters matchmaking rules to help reduce wait times.
Bug Fixes in Crucible Patch May 22nd #3:
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to be stuck on a black screen before loading into a match with no enemies.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to be stuck on a screen showing only the Crucible logo while attempting to connect to a match.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to become stuck on the pre-match “Connecting” screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused Drakahl to occasionally be permanently invulnerable.
Crucible Patch Notes, May 22nd, 2020 #2
Developer’s note: We’re continuing to work on connectivity and improving the matchmaking queue to ensure that teams start out with the appropriate number of players. Changes:
Windows Insider Preview builds are no longer blocked from playing Crucible.
Bug fixes in Crucible Patch May 22 #2:
- Fixed one of the bugs leading to players receiving a “FATAL_ERROR” message and being unable to launch the game. We’re continuing to work on additional fixes.
- Fixed an additional bug that caused some Heart of the Hives matches to start with a 3vs5 team imbalance.
- Fixed a bug that caused some matchmaking attempts to fail after players dropped out of queue.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to occasionally get stuck after exiting their drop pod.
- Fixed a bug that caused some currency symbols to display incorrectly in the in-game store. This was a visual change only.
Crucible Patch Notes, May 22nd, 2020 #1
- Fixed a bug that caused players to be matchmade at an incorrect skill level.
Crucible Patch Notes, May 21st, 2020
- Some players encounter a bug that causes them to need to repeat the tutorial in order to unlock the other game modes. We’re working to resolve the bug, but in the meantime we’ve implemented messaging for those players to guide them through the steps to getting unblocked.
- We’ve been keeping an eye on matchmaking queues and have made some changes to address the longer wait times that some players have been seeing.
- Developer’s note: Alpha Hunters matches are often much shorter than matches of Heart of the Hives or Harvester Command, and we’re making the below change to try to balance the rate at which hunter reward tracks can be progressed through all three game modes.
- The amount of hunter experience awarded for 1st place finish has reduced from 200 to 150 to match the other two game modes.
- The amount of hunter experience awarded for 2nd place finish has reduced from 150 to 100.
- The amount of hunter experience awarded for 3rd place finish has reduced from 100 to 75.
- The amount of hunter experience awarded for kills in Alpha Hunters has been reduced from 50 to 10.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to gain repeated and unintentional Essence from the Essence Canisters event.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Alpha Hunters matches to end prematurely.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Heart of the Hives matches to start with a 3vs5 team imbalance.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck on the game mode screen when waiting for a replacement after a party member disconnects or leaves the queue.
- Some players are encountering “FATAL_ERROR” when trying to log in. This is a generic error that’s tied to a few different issues. Some players are reporting success with using the troubleshooting steps on the Support site. We’re working on a fix for this ASAP.
- Some players are being forced to complete the tutorial twice before being able to play other game modes. We’re working on a fix. In the meantime, if you run into this issue you should be able to play the second tutorial for at least 10 seconds, quit out, and be good to go. (This workaround is addressed in the change listed earlier in this post.)
- Currency symbols aren’t displaying correctly for some players and it may appear that in-game items cost much more than they should. This is just a visual issue, but one that we’re working to address.
Crucible Patch Notes for May 20th, 2020
The first Crucible Patch after its release fixes some server & connectivity issues, the tutorial bug and lets players outside of NA finally into the game!
Crucible Bug Fixes, May 20th, 2020
- Players outside of North America can now download and play Crucible.
- Players will now be properly directed to their nearest datacenter.
- Fixed a bug that kept the tutorial game mode selected even after the tutorial has been completed. Players who complete the tutorial will now see the Heart of the Hives mode automatically selected after completing the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving unlock notifications for purchases.
- Fixed an occasional server crash.