Best Ring of Elysium Settings
Ring of Elysium FPS Boost
Ring of Elysium is a new battle royale, made by the Chinese giant Tencent. Finally coming to the west. So far only for North America though.
Is there a way to get a good FPS boost in Ring of Elysium?
Ring of Elysium High FPS Config
I have bad news for you, if you need more FPS in RoE and hoped for some config tweaks. Even though the config has an limited amount of commands, none of the relevant ones seem to have any impact.
Ring of Elysium In-game Settings
Ring of Elysium's in-game settings are unfortunately really poor.
The fullscreen mode arrived. You can now choose other resolutions in exclusive fullscreen mode. If you miss one or want to play on a different aspect ratio, you can also force a resolution via config file.
The Fullscreen mode arrived. You can now play on exclusive fullscreen mode. This will guarantee you best performance and lowest input lag.
Ring of Elysium Nvidia Driver optimization
Ring of Elysium Nvidia Control Panel Settings:
- Anistropic filtering: Off
- Antialiasing – FXAA: Off
- Antialiasing – Gamma correction: Off
- Antialiasing – Mode: Off
- Antialiasing – Setting: None
- Antialiasing – Transparency: Off
- Maximum pre-rendered frames: 1
- Power management mode: Prefer maximum performance
- Shader Cache: On
- Texture filtering – Anistropic sample option: Off
- Texture filtering – Negative LOD bias: Allow
- Texture filtering – Quality: High performance
- Texture filtering – Trilinear optimization: Off
- Threaded optimization: On
- Triple buffering: Off
- Vertical sync: Off
Ring of Elysium Performance Myths & Misc
Is changing the config files cheating?